i love this so much! you have real, live knitting on your card! thanks for this clever challenge idea! xo
Nice oneHappy SundayThanks for dropping by my blogMuch love
Your knitting is gorgeous and it was a fun challenge Thank you my friend.
Lovely real knitings and beautiful card 🥰
Cool! I enjoyed the challenge, even though I don't knit nor crochet. Peace!
Moin Rika,eine schne Inspirationskarte hast du gestaltet. Das Strickschaf und die kleine Strickprobe sind cool.Und die bunten Wollreste sind TOLL!!!Liebe Grüße
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love this so much! you have real, live knitting on your card! thanks for this clever challenge idea! xo
Nice one
Happy Sunday
Thanks for dropping by my blog
Much love
Your knitting is gorgeous and it was a fun challenge Thank you my friend.
Lovely real knitings and beautiful card 🥰
Cool! I enjoyed the challenge, even though I don't knit nor crochet. Peace!
Moin Rika,
eine schne Inspirationskarte hast du gestaltet. Das Strickschaf und die kleine Strickprobe sind cool.
Und die bunten Wollreste sind TOLL!!!
Liebe Grüße
Post a Comment