Rein Tijskens ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://stampingrika.blogspot.com website (the "Blog"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Blog and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Blog. By using the Blog, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Blog Blog is the http://stampingrika.blogspot.com website operated by Rein Tijskens
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Blog or from the Blog infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection And UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Blog to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal DataWhile using our Blog, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information how the Blog is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Blog that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Session Cookies. W
e use Session Cookies to operate our Blog.
- Preference Cookies.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of DataRein Tijskens uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Blog
- To notify you about changes to our Blog
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Blog when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Blog
- To monitor the usage of our Blog
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
Legal RequirementsRein Tijskens may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rein Tijskens
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Blog
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Blog or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of DataThe security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Blog ("Service Providers"), to provide the Blog on our behalf, to perform Blog-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Blog is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
AnalyticsWe may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Blog.
Children's PrivacyOur Blog does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment