Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

breakfast



ATC 
for the challenge at try it on tuesday theme is retro
used stamps Heindesign and unknown

ATC Frühstück
Blume und Punktenstempel sind von Heindesign

8 comments:

  1. Guten Morgen, liebe Rein,
    wunderschön ist das geworden! Ich mag diese Retro-Motive sehr!
    Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen und glücklichen Tag!
    ♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Rein with such retro spirit! Thanks for joining us at TioT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece, thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant tag, the colours are super thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein Hammer ATC -- perfektes Motiv für Retro und ein herrlicher Hintergrund dazu!
    Danke für's Zeigen bei Try It On Tuesday Rein!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely retro and so stylish. I love it!
    Thanks for popping by. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! So glad you joined us at Try it on Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rein, Congratulations on your Top 5 with TioT.
    I am on the admin and wondered if you could contact me at:
    avril_branthwaite@hotmail.com.
    Thanks
    Avril

    ReplyDelete